Driving From Montego Bay:
- Travel WEST on the Main Road in Montego Bay “A1.” You will pass through Bogue, toward Negril & Lucea (Loo-see).
- Turn LEFT at the lights for Long Hill Road in Reading. This is a long steep hill that leads toward the town of Anchovy.
- Once the hill flattens out you are looking for your 3rd RIGHT turn onto Lethe Road, before you get into Anchovy. There is a shop on the corner, but there is no street sign. This is where everyone gets lost so ask someone for directions to Lethe. There is only one road to get here.
- You will be on Lethe Road for about 10 minutes. Pass the sign for Nature Village Farm on the right. Stay to your left.
- Cross the Lethe bridge over the Great River into the town center.
- At the roundabout go RIGHT.
- Stay right on this road, when you come to a long 8′ concrete wall, follow the road to the right.
- Follow this road all the way to the guard shack and then proceed to the “Green” where you’ll park and meet our staff.